- This Santarchy website is directory only. We don’t do any active planning on this website, we only list the websites of cities around the world that organize Santacon events.
- If you are looking for Santacon planning info, try contacting your local Santacon organizers.
- We are not associated with any commercial Santacon websites that are attempting to cash in on Santarchy. The Santacon events have always been advertising-free events without sponsorships.
- We do not condone or encourage any kind of vandalism or violence at a Santacon event. Our santas do not destroy property, steal merchandise or do harm to others.
- Santarchy is not a movement, that’s what you do in the bathroom. In addition to that, the annual Santacon events are not a protest against Christmas or commercialization. It’s just a bunch of santas getting together to have a good time.
- We do not provide or sell any stock photos or video footage and all images on this website are copyright of their owners. If you want to use any photos or videos on this website, please contact the owner directly.
- We do not do interviews with the media and so on. We’re not actively involved with organizing any of the Santacon events (see #1), so if you are looking for people to interview, try contacting the organizers of the various regional Santacon events.
- If you came here looking for Chuck Palahniuk, he’s the one drinking cheap tequila over here.